someday I will



Hello!! I'm so excited for my very first post. Happy Halloween by the way! Can I just start by saying the there is no better day to start blogging than today! Cheers to new beginnings :) I was having the worst day of my life (or so it felt like) and I was blog surfing to get my mind off of things and to get inspiration for my own blog! I came across Denim & Daydreams blog post on "someday I will" and I am sure it was no coincidence (you will soon hear me ramble about coincidences and Wayne Dyer - huge fan), but anyhow, I was immediately inspired to write and shift my energy into my first blog. I love to write so this blog will be somewhat therapeutic for me. I will share fashion tips, reviews and what I am currently obsessing on, I will be honest, witty and sometimes dramatic! Before you even know it we have become best friends. I know it's mostly my friends and family reading my first posts because I will make them and probably spam their email, but THANK YOU for the your support *wink*              

someday  I will...  (I'm switching it up a bit with "I will" rather than "someday")

I will be an expert blogger and know all the terminology and an expert on all the features, gadgets and widgets. Until then, bare with me. 

I will meet my prince charming and live happily ever after.

I will do what I was put on this earth to do and make a living doing what I love, not 100% sure what exactly that is, but I am getting closer and I will be rewarded with abundance, but in the meantime, I really do love my job. 

I will finally get to understanding football

I will visit Paris and dance under the Paris moon.

I will be better at following my intuition.

I will take my own advice.

I will have my own organic vegetable garden.

I will own a white Range Rover (don't judge me, I like nice things)

I will stop snoozing every morning for the first 30 minutes. 

I will attend more yoga and meditation classes.

I will lead a positive life by example.

I will make an impact and leave an imprint in this lifetime.

I will try to come to terms that my baby boy is 15 years old and no longer mommy's baby

I will today and always be grateful for all my life lessons and blessing.

xoxo,
Sonia






2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...