Crazy Over Tulle


Hello Dolls!! Sorry I have been M.I.A, but I am back! I have been so busy with work and planning my birthday Soiree!  Ok so first off, am I the only one going crazy over tulle skirts here? It's perfect timing too! This past weekend I attended my first Holiday event of the year and I absolutely loved how girly and flirty I felt in my tulle skirt! I have another one in the mail and on it's way home to me. I can't wait to put a look-book together, but in the meantime, here are some ways on how to wear your tulle skirt... Casual, Chic or Classy. 

What's your favorite way to wear tulle?

1 comment :

  1. hey, what are the flowers from the picture in daily love dose/where did the pic come from? They're really pretty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...