Recap

Hi Dolls,
I hope you all have recouped from Thanksgiving. I have so much making-up to do. Life has been so busy, but in a good way! My birthday just passed and planning a Great Gatsby Soiree was no walk in the park, but the outcome was fabulous. Costume/theme parties are soooo much fun!  I was so blessed to have shared an amazing time with people that I adore.  From my party to spending my 33rd birthday at the exclusive Club 33 in Disneyland... talk about fancy! I wanted to also share my favorite gift! My son gave me a Barnes & Noble gift card and I picked up a couple of books I had been eyeing. I picked up, "May Cause Miracles" I thought the title was clever, when I opened the book, the first thing that stood out was, "Because living a life full of Gratitude, Forgiveness and Love, May Cause Miracles".  Let me just say, it's a great book and I am already hooked.  I promise to be more consistent in my posts moving forward :) I have a few reviews I am dying to share with you and although I LOVE shopping, I am not a fan of Black Friday shopping, but nonetheless, I scored on some Cyber Monday deals that I will be sharing as soon as they arrive :)

Birthday Fun!
The Great Gatsby Soiree
Club 33 - Disneyland, Ca
Wishes Fulfilled - Wayne Dyer 
May Cause Miracles - Gabrielle Bernstein 

xoxo, 
Sonia 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...