Talking Smack



Hi love bugs, I wanted to share with you my latest obsession (aside from Green Tea). I have been in search for some lip moisture love and these are the ones that made my list and all under $5 bucks! There is nothing more I dread than a pretty lip color on chapped, cracked or dry lips. I have been using EOS (Evolution of Smooth) sphere balms all year round and they are my absolute favorite! Nice looking, great scents and flavors, BUT as we come into winter, I prefer a balm with a tiny bit more moisture. I was standing in the checkout line at Target and saw this tiny and cute Vaseline lip therapy and it read "for smooth, soft lips", I instantly had to have it. I must say, best purchase ever! I have been completely obsessed and impressed. I apply this every morning and night before bed and I wake up with soft and smooth lips, just like the package promised.  Throughout the day I still use my EOS balms and if I want a touch of color, I apply Wet n Wild SPF 15 Juicy balm.  Next time you are in line at Target, Walmart, etc. do not hesitate to pick up any of these, you wont regret it! 

EOS: (Evolution of Softness): Sweet Mint is my favorite, but they come in tons of flavors. Price: $3-$4
Vaseline Lip Therapy: Original formula and shea butter formula (love original formula) Price:$2-$3
Wet n Wild Juicy spf 15: Comes in 4 flavors, Cherry, Raspberry, Strawberry and Watermelon Price: $2-$3

Lips should always be pretty... you never know who might be falling in love with your smile ;)

What's on your lips?? 

xoxo,
Sonia             

                               










1 comment :

  1. Vaseline Lip Therapy "Rosy Lips" is my FAVE!!!! Thanks for all the tips, I agree on all suggested! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...